Thursday, 21 November 2013

If Your Dog decides become your Lawyer and Goes to Law School

Every so often, I run across pictures that strike me as funny. I found  it on Tumblr.com these pictures and wanted to share them with you. I love finding things like this. It brings a smile to my face. Hopefully, it will to yours as well.As a law student I need a laugh now and then to break up the mundane.



http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2nw2lKVAK1qd5giho1_500.jpg



http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kt3yWOow1qcb5fko1_500.jpg


http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/fd/fdd7ebe55537a4965d661b314dfad549b159a5f8bd8e20ee28fef5504f20c2a2.jpg

I enjoy this kind of humor because it make the journey easier and not boring. I am always on the look for things like this.I wanted you the read to be able to see it.I hope to bring more things like things in the future as I complete my law degree in Australia.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger Blog in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment