I have finished writing and editing the Aussie Slang Dictionary that promised. I stay up until 4 am to complete it and bind it e-book format. I will be putting out a press release about the Book. The name of the book that I wrote is called "Comin' Say G'Day". I am very happy to have finished and will put a few pages for your viewing pleasure to download for viewing a week from Saturday. I am going to the full and complete version to the public on Amazon. Above is the cover page of the book. It is filled with humor and appreciation for Aussie Culture.
Plus, this book will allow you get the funny side to Aussie culture that many of us including myself do not see out from unless you are in Oz. It is real appreciation of Aussie culture and all it offers. I finished it. I want you the reader and the world to see what Oz is about from Someone has been there and has been around it. The places and smells of Australia give you a view that most people do not think to consider. This books does it in an honest and sincere way. The reason I have not blog any new information is because I was busy trying to get the book edited and written for you and everyone out there. I want you to see Australia in a brand new way that is refreshing and filtered from the stereotypes that filter through people's conscience minds for decades. I wrote with easy to ready print for the reader in mind. Because when you read a dictionary for that matter, many readers end up squinting to read the print of the book and makes it hard to comprehend. Most of all, it is a book with you the read in mind and presenting Oz in whole new light.
The book is easy to read and understand. If you decide to come to Aussie and use the book as a guide. Pretty soon in no time flat, you fit right in and be very Aussie to blend right in. This is magic that makes Australia so wonderful and magically. From the Sydney Opera House to the Great Barrier Reef and the Australian Outback including Uluru .
This book is just plain fun. It was a please to write it and get out the information in fun and interesting way possible. It is made for every day people. Most slang dictionaries that use the phrases and what they mean do not tell more than that. I take it an extra step by providing inspirational quotes from famous Australians to make the journey one of magic and fun.
This book is about the culture and the wonderful people of Australia.Moreover, it about the culture and present it in prospective that is respectful. You get the view of Aussie culture from an American viewpoint that tries to treat Aussie culture with respect it richly deserves.The best part is I know the culture well and feel right at home spilling the beans about it.Especially,since I come from the US and know to get the feel of the land culture itself.
The title of the Aussie Slang Dictionary says it all. It is Comin' Say G'Day. I want you to get the feel of the magic of this wonderful country called Australia in fun and refreshing prospective. Download a sample of the book when it released next and buy the book.Nothing could be more Australian than that.
If you like the book when it is released, tell everyone you know about it. Because this will help you and others in way that is second to none. Word of mouth is the best way for everyone to get know the book and telling others. Please tell everyone you know about this upcoming soon to be release book that is set to be released next week.
If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger Blog in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.
No comments:
Post a Comment