Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Got Dem Entrepreneurial Blues Again

Here is a story. It is about life and all the troubles that come with it.  It is about building something that is brand new and coming up with something different. When I try to solve a problem, I try to think what has not been done and figure out what the public to see. There many people who can a build a website or copy what the next person has already invented. Here is a challenge. Ask what has been not done before. I look to the past and read a lot about people like Ray Croc or Richard Branson. History is filled with examples like Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller or Alexander Graham Bell or JP Morgan or Thomas Edison.  These men were Bill Gates and Steve Jobs of their day. Most of all, I am big history buff as well.



I had know failure many times in my life. When I was 15 year old I was playing blues clubs in Austin and making the guitar whale and sing. I was making enough money and more than most 15 year olds. The money I was making was about $30,000 a year playing clubs around the Texas area. It was more than most 15 year old could do at the time. My aunt and my mom told me that I had finish high school. I was offer a record contract. My mom didn't want me to. I listened to my mom and finished high school and gave up the opportunity be a professional blue guitarist and musician. I was being a called a female Stevie Ray Vaughan at time. I gave it up and I need to have an education first and foremost. I finished high school and had that spirit of can do. I went onto other business ventures and working menial jobs that didn't pay well at all. I worked on political campaign as a campaign worker for former Governor Ann Richards of Texas to defeat George W. Bush. I became dishearten because I was a free enterprise,gun rights advocate, yellow dog Democrat at the time that believe real independence and economic freedom does not  come from having it handed down like the Bushes mentality had. I had failed a lot and never gave up that heart and drive to succeed.


http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4993862704693977&pid=15.1&H=160&W=159
http://www.emmyguo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Robert-Kiyosaki-Mindset2.jpgI read the Robert Kiyosaki books and learned about the four quandrants e,s,b,and i. I knew failing leads to success. I have always been big risk taker. I learn about the Forex market and the amount of money you can make with it. I discovered something that I was good at. It stuck to me like glue.

There is a movie that all entrepreneurs should see. It is Rudy. It about a young man that wanted to play college football for Notre Dame.  He never gave up and had the heart and drive to do it. It is too easy to give up when it all seems insurmountable. See the movie if you have not and learn the message. Its message is timeless. Entrepreneurs can learn a lot from the movie.

No one has to follow the standard advice designed for the middle class. It is get a secure safe job with benefits. This advice is the absolute worse advice given. It won't give you economic freedom nor make you secure. Some of the best advice I have taken from was Jim Rogers and he stated the 21st century is the century of the Far East. He is absolutely spot on. I believe this where the next Thomas Edison and Bill Gates is going to come out of.

I believe there will for myself an opportunity that is global in scale in legal services. Because the world is becoming global and being able to help people is a global challenge. I believe the need for legal services will boom internationally and being international will give me edge because I will be able to address whether is criminal defense matter in Australia or a business deal in Hong Kong or back in the US smoothing the details of case for a person wrong accused of crime. I believe that I will do it.I like the idea of being global. I am going to learn Mandarin Chinese and Japanese and other languages as well that are in the Far East. I am up to the challenge. I am an entrepreneur that not ever afraid to fail.

Don't get discouraged there is always someone worse off than you are. Think of what problem has not been solved and be different from everyone else out there. You don't blaze trails by following what everyone else has done. Be creative and follow your heart and instincts because you don't know where it take you. Be a trail blazer and come up with good marketing and business plan. The rest will happen.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger in your favorites and send link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment