Thursday, 21 November 2013

More Stuff Coming to the Law Ranger Blog


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDpo4eGJtV_FBOahDlgu46YvGZPUwheC2eHMKrQVqPIUNUF3zMSwf3_r6_vI8jsD0nSi9dS8nZ79Xwr81nhjf9FKqYcMbclbWve-oyn30JP4euAS122ZYe4HGKAi5QRn8Eo_EzQasKet-y/s1600/ChangesFuture.jpg

I am making some slight changes to the blog in order to serve people who want to study law in Australia and add more this and get better variety to the store. The first change that you notice is that I have moved all to Forex Trading to a different blog. This is for my Forex Trading audience and to serve their needs a bit better,so that I can focus bring more law related things and travel related things to the blog. I will adding more things to the store. I will be trying to get more free things because you are the reason there  is Law Ranger, and this material is sorely need to get the word to people considering a law degree with another alternative to the stand advice in the US on how to become a lawyer. At same time, I am going to present the information in where the information is put out to help you the reader.

Furthermore, I want to add more free stuff and more items for the Law Ranger Store so that you can have a variety to choose from and allow you to have more input to make thing even better. In the Scholarships section, I had added three more source of how to pay for school.  These three links have been added to the scholarship page.


There is Fullbright Grants from the IIE
Fulbright Grants for Educational & Cultural Exchange

There is Study Abroad Australia
Study Abroad Australia

A searchable database of scholarships, fellowships, and grants for overseas study
Scholarships, fellowships, and grants for overseas study

Also, I will update the information as regularly as possible with regard to the blog,so that you have the most accurate and update information as possible. We are growing since I started the blog. If you have a suggestion or comment of what you would like to see in the blog or suggestion, let me by contacting the Law Ranger and hit the contact button. I will response in a timely manner to your suggestions and comments,so that this blog gets better and better over time.

If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger Blog in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it  to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment