No matter where you go there is always political discourse from the country leave from to go to.Political Lampooning is old as time. In Australia the media can be harsh on either party. I can see clear evidence of the lampooning in cartoon and sketches. I was reading the Sydney Morning Herald and have seen this often since Tony Abbot became Prime Minister. It is a caption showing Tony Abbot as the Godfather.

Making fun of political figure is nothing new.Tony Abbot being depicted here is far from the Marlo Brando in the Godfather movies. Politics is Hollywood for ugly people is what I heard.They are hilarious. I ran across this a while ago
No matter what side of the global you are on you can always find something funny. Saturday Night Live has been known for political satire since the 1970s. Here is another example of the 2012 US Presidential debate on SNL skit.
No comments:
Post a Comment