I will be update this page from time to time and adding more LSAT materials that will be totally free. That is right it is totally free. I believe that people do the best when material and information most of the time are given out freely. These materials if you are considering to applying to Melbourne JD are supplements to any LSAT instruction that you take. They are very beneficial to your study of the LSAT if you consider taking it. These materials are your weapons to defeating the LSAT. I am glad to give them away for free.
Here they are in order:
October 1996 LSAT
June 2007 LSAT
LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
India LSAT Prep Test 2
India LSAT Prep Test 3
India LSAT Prep Test 4
These materials to study the LSAT are very helpful in your preparation for the LSAT. I know that if you decided to apply to Melbourne JD you will be to get in if you have a very good LSAT score. Good luck on the LSAT if you decide to take. I know it was a hard test and is very beatable. You can do if you put your time and energy into working smarter by preparing for the LSAT. Don't forget to My tips on the LSAT Here for test prep companies:
To LSAT or Not To LSAT
Most of all, show the LSAT who is boss on the LSAT test day. :-)
If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger Blog in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.
No comments:
Post a Comment