
It is an ocean with uncharted waters. But, every person who ventures know there is always a chance for failure. I always have 3 -5 plans and strategies for such things. There is no such thing as certain. Security is non-existent. If you fall of the horse, you get back on it after being thrown off.
.If you try to explain to your family and friend that you want to be economically free. People who aren't the same mindset of an entrepreneur look at you weird. But, I shrug it and keep going forward. This is one of those battle that I intend to win. I have one it before every time I pull through and stuck it out no matter how tough it became. I say being an entrepreneur is my job. But, it is the most challenging job there is and rewarding there is. Failure is always an option. Sometimes, you can get egg on your face. Mistakes are unavoidable. The fact that when a jobs are created and people are happy that you gave a job. Mostly, They are more than willing to work harder and smarter.
There is this movement in the US to shield the millennials from failure by their baby boomer parents. Not allowing them to fail is the biggest disservice to financial freedom. These parents will write their children's term papers. Later on the TA, they notice it is written better than the parents' child could write. These parents are so embolden that they will go into a human resource officer to get their child into that job. Furthermore, they are robbing their children those life experiences.
Fate is not a dirty word. It has been twisted around by doomers and gloomers for a long time. They want things to get bad,so they can say that they can say I told you so. They are creating prison cell that they can't never break out unless they allow themselves to do so.But, there is a slice of the society that sticks its head in the sand and not wanting to stand up to the challenges that await. They want to pretend that everything is ok. But, this is another recipe for failure. Between these two extremes is the wave I call problem solvers that won't accept things as they are and look for those opportunities.
The pioneer's creed sums it up. It goes like this: "The cowards never started. The weak died along the way. The strong survived." Entrepreneurship is very much like pioneer's creed. If you are strong enough to stick out, you will pull through.Commitment and strong desire to see it thorough what makes a good entrepreneur strong in the end. That is the way it unfolds.
No comments:
Post a Comment