
One of my favorite activities planting Bonsai trees and having them inside. It brightens up my living surroundings. I love looking them and brightens up my mood. With all that is going on in the world, I like take a break from the stress of every day life. One of favorite activities is hunting for that perfect Bonsai Tree. Hunting for a perfect takes time and patience. I love listening to relaxing like smooth jazz or New Age music and just look at what G-d has created.

The art form of Bonsai goes thousands of years. but, planting and having them in the house does create an atmosphere to relieve stress. As a student, it makes sense to have a hobby that can relieve stress. I was introduced to Bonsai from a friend and taught me how these trees do relieve stress. Here are places that I can recommend that carry the Bonsai.
| Austplant Nursery & Gardens 249 Purves Rd, Arthurs Seat, VIC 3936. Melway 171:G5 • Eight acres of display gardens • Australian native plant specialists • Over 600 different species growing • The Peninsula's largest range of native plants • Qualified helpful friendly staff Open Mon-Sat 8.30am-5pm; Sun 10am-5pm. (03) 5989 6120 | Email | Website |
||||||
| Australian Native Nurseries Group 141 King Rd, Oakford, WA 6121. Specialising in Australian native plants, particularly Western Australian tubestock. Open 7 days a week, 9am-4.30pm. (08) 9525 1324 | Email | Website |
||||||
| The Native Shop Mildura & Dimboola. Operating two nurseries: Mildura Native Nursery, Cureton Ave, Mildura, Vic 3502 and Wimmera Native Nursery, 60 Nhill Rd, Dimboola, VIC 3414. • Wide range of native plants for the arid zone/Murray River/Wimmera/Mallee. • Books & accessories. • Mail order via website or PO Box 98, Dimboola, Vic 3414. • Free newsletter: subscribe at website. • The Australian Native Plant Guide free download via website. Open Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm; Sat-Sun 10am-3.30pm. (03) 5021 4117 Mildura or (03) 5389 1193 Dimboola | Email | Website |
|
|||||
| Zanthorrea Nursery 155 Watsonia Rd, Maida Vale, WA 6057 Be inspired by our display gardens and wide range of Australian plants for sale in our award-winning garden centre. Open every day except Christmas. 9am-5.30pm. (08) 9454 6260 | Email | Website |
|
| Ray Nesci Bonsai Nursery 26 Sagars Rd, Dural. Choose from our very large selection of Bonsai trees and Bonsai material. Open Wed-Fri 9.30am-2pm & Sat 9am-4pm. Tel (02) 9654 1893 | Fax (02) 9654 2237 |
I like the feel of the Bonsai and how it adds sense of claim to a living space and how it brightens up a room. It makes it peaceful. Peace is what we all need in lives filled with hustle and bustle. These trees do just that. This is one of favorite hobbies that I have had for a long time. Good pot, good soil and place to put are key. This why I enjoy having them in my living space because of the peace and serenity they bring. Especially adjusting to life in Australia. Now, I don't have to experience culture shock coming from the US.
If you like the information that has been presented, bookmark this page and the Law Ranger Blog in your favorites and send the link to it to everyone you know. Blog about it on Facebook, Twitter it to friends and family. That is the way it unfolds.


No comments:
Post a Comment