Monday, 11 November 2013

Scholarships and Business Opportunities For Students


 

Alternative sources of funding for school.

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEyLzEyLzA0LzViL3dvd3R3aXR0ZXJ0LmRHSS5wbmcKcAl0aHVtYgk5NTB4NTM0IwplCWpwZw/781e8119/860/wow-twitter-to-raise-100-million-in-new-funding-0fc2c4394a.jpg

Student loans and the cost of school comes with stick shock. Everyone know that price is higher than it should be. If you are wanting a business or want to find another way getting an education by not taking any student loans. Opening business is a perfect opportunity to fund your education and generate that need cash. So you don't end up like this at the end.

Also, there is the US GI bill for veterans or people who have served US armed forces.

US GI Bill

For American students in Australia, there is Australian to USA

Australia to US Fellowship

And there is sponsorship from the Australian Government for Americans

Study in Australia For Americans

There is Fullbright Grants from the IIE
Fulbright Grants for Educational & Cultural Exchange

There is Study Abroad Australia
Study Abroad Australia

A searchable database of scholarships, fellowships, and grants for overseas study
Scholarships, fellowships, and grants for overseas study

There is Kickstarter. But I would recommend not begging rather selling something as perk,so that you are not panhandling. I mean sell items to fund your cause.

Kickstarter

There is Indigogo. Bear in mind the same thing by offering something an item in return.

Indigogo 

There is Zazzle. This allows you to create eye popping design and sell everything. The benefit of it is you create the wealth for yourself to fund your education.

Zazzle

There is Etsy and does the same thing as Zazzle.

Etsy

There is networking marketing opportunity like Pocket Money Job.
Pocket Money Job

There are opportunities from the website Felix Exi

Felix Exi

If you really serious about generating website to create an opportunity. I am recommending someone that can help with it as well. His name is Rambo Ruiz . I highly recommend him.

There is the Elevation Group from my hometown of Austin.

The Elevation Group


There is the Forex market. I do trade in and teach you the same. I teach it well. I teach course for $350 with 12 lessons that are done weekly and work with you to achieve your goals. You can learn with demo account from FXCM. It takes time patience and is not overnight. The overall goal is to get to do it for yourself and give the feeling that is earned. If you are interested you can click on the contact link for more information.



With all of these way will put you in control of funding your education and helping reach your goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment